As per documents with Intelligent Haryana News that Mr. Robert soon after congress government led by Chief Minister, Mr. Bhupinder Singh Hooda came into power in 2005 started to keep eyes on this village located on bank of Yamuna river and purchased the first piece of land on 03/03/2008 measuring 9 acre falling under Khasra number 122/8, 123/6 from Gurgoan based Mr. H.L. Pahwa son of Sher Singh Pahwa vide registration number 4781 for Rs 3,690,000/-
After this he acquired more than 66 acres of land initially allotted to members of Scheduled castes at subsidized rate in Village Hasanpur in his or his close confidents and his different companies names as follow:
- Amit Chowdry s/o Shekar Chowdry resident of K.C Mansion, Shakti Nagar, Jammu who purchased 6 acre land from H L Pahwa s/o Sher Singh Pahwa resident of DLF, Gurgaon vide registration number 1922 dated 18/08/2008 for Rs 625000/-
- Mrs. Varsha Mahajan w/o Vijay Mahajan resident of KC Mansion, Shakti Nagar, Jammu who purchased 12 acre land from Gurgaon based company Karniwal Intercontinental Estate Private Limited through its director, Mr.H L Pahwa vide two registration numbers 1921 & 1923 dated 18/08/2008 for Rs 1250000/-
- On 09/09/2008 Mr. Robert Vadra purchased 10 acre land from Jaswant Singh s/o Bihari s/o Chainsukh resident of Gurgaon vide registration number 2428 for Rupee 1,500,000/-
- Manoj Arora s/o R N Arora resident of F-28 sector 50, Noida, UP had purchased 17 acre land vide registration numbers 2751 dated 26/09/2008, 2844 dated 06/10/2008 and 2750 dated 26/09/2008 for total Rs 3095000/-
- On 17.12.2008 Mr. Vadra’s company Sky Light Hospitality Pvt. Ltd purchased 10 acre land from Mam Chand, son of Gian Chand, Hari Chand, son of Mahipal, ShishPal, Sohan Lal and Roshan, resident of village Agwaanpur vide registration number 3866 for rupees 20 lakh.
- Vadra purchased 10 acres land from Mam Chand, Gian Chand, Hari Chand, Mahipal, Sishpal, Sohan Lal and Roshan with vide Khasra number 144 vide registration number 3866 dated 17.12.2008 for rupees 2,000,000/-
- Village Hasanpur resident, Karam Chand son of Yad Ram sold his land falling in Khasra number 120/1, 122/1 to Sky Light Hospitality Pvt. Ltd Through its director Mr. Robert Vadra vide registration number 4155 dated 9.01.2009 for rupees 20 Lakh.
- The Vadra’s Company the Real Earth Estate Private Limited purchased Khasra number 116/1 of 10.8 acre land from Mrs. Radika Rai wife of Mr. B Rai Resident of Gurgaon in 2009, and same has been entered in revenue records on 19/06/2009 showing new owner name the company through Mr. Robert Vadra, the director with address 35, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi vide registration number 167 dated 20.04.2009 for rupees 20 Lakh.
- .Further, Mrs. Sonia Gandhi’s Son-in-Law also purchased 7.5 acres land from Mam Chand, Gian Chand, Hari Chand, Mahipal, Sishpal, Sohan Lal and Roshan with vide Khasra number 144/1 duly entered in 2009 vide registration number dated 23.04.2009 for rupees 1,280,000/-
- Also Rishipal, son of Khem Chand has sold his land falling in Khasra number 121/9, 120/11, 121/12 to Real Earth Estate Private Limited in 2009 vide registration number 342 dated 5.05.2009 for rupees 1,920,000.
It to mention here that land now under Mr. Vadra and his different companies have been covered by a high wall which was onace allotted to Scheduled caste land less persons in village Hasanpur.
When IHN team asked all those persons belonging to Scheduled caste, who were allotted subsidized land in 1981 that how they lost their land ownership in the village, most of them named local property dealers names, mainly Mahesh Naggar, brother of Congress leader Lalit Naggar, who had played crucial role in duping dalits land owners to sell their land to non-Scheduled Caste persons (As per land allotment letter only land could be sold to Scheduled Caste persons) by luring them financially because of backwardness of this village till Mr. Vadra purchased land.
The villagers told IHN that village seen rapid infrastructure development once Mr. Vadra completed his land purchase exercise, resulted into sudden price hike due to development works started by Haryana Government courtesy Mr. Vadra, shocked all dalits who had by then already sold their land to Mr. Vadra and his companies at throwaway prices felt cheated.
In above mentioned cases of land purchases serial no 1, 2, 4 & 8 were purchased by Mr. Vadra from Non-Scheduled caste Landowners who had earlier purchased their land from Scheduled caste Landowners and after that they sold to Mr. Vadra and his proxies.